APN Outdoor Research Analyst
- Analysing large volumes of data to build stories around the Outdoor audience for brief responses
- Mastering the methodological and operational intricacies of MOVE, the Outdoor industry’s audience measurement currency
- Acting as an advocate of MOVE and other audience measurement sources within APN Outdoor’s business
- Developing presentations based on bespoke studies or surveys
- Assisting the broader team with trade campaigns and product marketing material
- Survey writing, programming questionnaires, and developing results presentations
- Training APN Outdoor staff on the strategic use of all research related systems and outputs
- Maintaining internal relationships with the Australian and New Zealand sales teams, trading, commercial and business services teams, as well as senior management
Essential experience / skills:
- 3-4 years of exposure to consumer insights in either agency, media owner or research provider.
- A passion for analysing, reporting and storytelling
- Knowledge and experience of conducting quantitative research projects
- Comfortable with analysing data and writing reports
- Detail orientated and well organised, great time management and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills desirable
- Experience using numerous data analytic tools such as but not limited to Nielsen CMV, Roy Morgan, Emma, Q, Sparq, and GeoEmma.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office tools; PowerPoint, Excel etc.
If you’re interested in the role, please send us your CV and a cover letter to:
Research and Audience Insights Manager
Job post date: 10 March 2017