IAB Australia and the Outdoor Media Association (OMA) are back in 2024 with Powering DOOH . The half-day conference which will be held on 4, April 2024 will present technical and practical content as well as high-level and strategic planning sessions around Programmatic OOH in Australia.
IAB & OMA Member companies receive 2 free tickets to the event, with extra tickets available for purchase. Marketers who either invest in digital out of home advertising or are looking to invest can also register for 2 free tickets per organisation. (extra member tickets $125, non member $220)
12 noon registration and networking lunch
1pm – 5pm conference
5 pm-7pm networking drinks
Click below to see the 2023 Powering DOOH presentations:
Ben Milne, Global Head of Out of Home Media at Dentsu, delivered a keynote discussing the global landscape and exploring opportunities for agencies and marketers in programmatic DOOH.
- Powering DOOH Ben Milne Presentation
- Powering DOOH Brown and Wood Presentation
- Powering DOOH Analytic Partners Presentation
- Powering DOOH Grant Guesdon OMA Presentation
- Powering DOOH IAB Tech Lab Presentation
- Powering DOOH ModiBodi Case Study Presentation
- Powering DOOH Chumba Case Study Presentation
The 2024 IAB and OMA Powering DOOH Event will be held on 4 April 2024.