The Outdoor Media Association (OMA) and MOVE are managed by the CEO who leads a talented and passionate team with the mantra "Spirited and Smart with Humour and Heart."
We are grateful for the assistance of consultants, freelancers, and agencies who provide expertise for a variety of projects.
Read a bit more about us below:
- What we love about the Out of Home industry
- A hidden talent
- One thing people may not know about us
Charmaine Moldrich, CEO
- I love the people in Outdoor, smart, sharp, and full of heart. I love that our members support their industry body to the hilt, they truly embrace the principles of unity and camaraderie.
- My hidden talent is... I can transform a few ingredients into a delicious meal, and I am especially good at turning leftovers into an entirely new dish.
- I was once a pyrotechnician.
Kylie Green, General Manager, MOVE
- I love the collaborative approach to tackling challenges in this growing industry. It's an exciting space to share with some of the brightest and best in media.
- My hidden talent is… I can cut a rug on the dance floor after a splash of wine.
- One thing you may not know about me is that… my dream is to have enough money someday to rescue all the dogs.
Grant Guesdon, MOVE 2.0 Lead
- Out of Home is part of every day life. No matter what other media people may choose to consume, OOH is part of their day.
- My hidden talent... Animals rarely see me as any type of threat. Pets of family, friends, and even strangers are all willing to hang out with me. I should have been a vet.
- I can’t dance, despite lessons on more than one occasion. I’m so goofy that my wife has banned me from dancing with no exceptions, even if she’s not there.
Julie Jensen, Director of Marketing
- I love the innovation and forward thinking of our board, keeping us on the front foot and investing in new ideas and initiatives – it’s an exciting time to be working in Outdoor.
- My hidden talent is… throwing pottery.
- One thing you may not know about me is that… my Australian journey has coincided with American holidays: I received my permanent residency on the 4th of July and my citizenship on Thanksgiving Day.
Emma Carr, General Manager, Government Relations
- I love the creativity of the Out of Home industry. Outdoor advertising is glimpsed as people pass, so the advertisements have to be creative to get their message across quickly and concisely.
- My secret talent is… I am the queen of constructing flat pack furniture.
- I worked in the Northern Territory for three months when I was backpacking in my early twenties, first as a governess on a cattle station and then painting houses on an Aboriginal community.
Emma Ward, Communications Manager
- I love the people. They’re driven, entrepreneurial and have a great sense of humour.
- My secret talent is... I’m a classically trained pianist.
- I know an awful lot about Mediterranean archaeology and have lived in Athens, Greece studying ancient architecture.
Ganjina Nozakova, Systems and Training Manager
- I love the power of Out of Home, that it can deliver meaningful messages and has the potential to positively affect communities.
- My hidden talent is... sketching. Open for requests!
- I am probably the only Tajik (from Tajikistan) you’ll meet in the OOH industry. If there are more, please reach out!
Kirsten Samuels, Senior Policy Advisor
- I love the innovation of the industry and how creative, imaginative and interactive Out of Home media can be.
- My hidden talent is… that my cheese platter making skills are unrivalled.
- When I retire, I want to own a winery in the Hunter Valley or Adelaide Hills and make my own wine.
Alexandra Simpson, Communications Specialist, Government Relations
- I am an Out of Home enthusiast! Outdoor delivers a clear, visual and powerful message and I love working with a passionate team.
- My hidden talent is... that I once managed to run for 2h22mins for the Sydney Half Marathon.
- I am a trilingual English, French and Czech speaker. Growing up in Biarritz, France means I can also speak a little bit of Spanish.